In Family Family History Genealogy

Doing the work for your love ones...who past on

This week has been the most glorious time of my life. I had the greatest pleasure in doing the work for my beloved grandmother, Ailafo Elu in the temple. Oh how I felt her spirit so strong with me through her baptism, conformation and initiatory. Tears was running through my face, happiness and joy was over whelming my body. It was unbelievable. All the missionary sisters were so happy for me and they comfort me through each spiritual task I was doing for my grandmother. I would never change this experience for anything! Now I'm trying to get her endowments done next week so I'll be able to finally seal my grandparents for all time and eternity. This is what I'm more excited to do. I'm just grateful to have every opportunity in doing the work for my grandmother and her parents, parents and so forth. It's a wonderful experience and feeling each time I accomplish a spiritual task. I'm so excited to go to the Family History Center in the morning to find more names and print out cards to start doing more family names and their work. May we all have the spirit of Elijah and do the work for our kindred dead.

Related Articles

1 comments:

There For Tomorrow said...

I LOVE UR PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.