In Books Reading

The Celestial City by Chad Daybell




For all those who read the book "The Great Gathering" by Chad Daybell last year and enjoyed it. Today is your lucky day, the 2ND book "The Celestial City" is now in stores now. Mika and I bought it yesterday and finally finished it about 2 hours ago. Talk about a crazy yet cool adventure. I don't want to tell you anymore, only for you to either borrow it from either Mika and I or you can buy your own copy. But we recommend you to read it. So much goes on and once you read it you'll never put it down. I hope you all are doing well. May God be with you all at these hard times. Luv ya, Jay and Mika

Related Articles

1 comments:

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

I'm definitely gonna invest in my own copy...So excited to read it...the first book was so fitting for our time now..I can only anticipate what THe Celestial holds in store.....love you too

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.