In Faith Family Happiness Happy Holiday Joy Love Mom Mommy Mother's Day Thankful

Happy Mother's Day!

This is one of the hardest days that I have to deal with for the past 5 years. But I'm holding strong to my sanity so that I can be better and happier even though you are gone. I want to thank you for the years of unconditional love, support, discipline, laughter, tears of joy, words of wisdom and unlimited Hugs you've given me for the past 29 years. I miss you so much and I hope that I will continue to make you proud and to see you again in heaven. I love you Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, soon to be Moms, adopted Moms, Grandmas, Aunties who are 2nd Moms to their Nieces and Nephews and every women around the world who are like Mother figures to every child. You are the best and thank God for all your love and support every child needs in this life. WE LOVE YOU!!

Related Articles

0 comments:

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.