In Birthday Companion Friend Husband Love

Happy 25th Birthday, Mika!!!!!



Happy birthday, my love! It's just too funny to know that you are getting older and fatter by the minute. I would of said you were getting wiser, but I still think that you need alittle more work on that. It might take you abit more longer to reach to the "Wiser" part in your life. Well I'm grateful that you made it this far and still holding on to what you need to have in your life...The Lord! Continue to do your best and he will grant you a grater gift ever...you know what it is...being a father. Have a good day and don't fall into the now, because you'll never know the effects it may have on your future!

Related Articles

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Hi aunty i thought i would just stop by and say Hello!.
tell uncle mika i said Happy birthday.

i was wondering if you could change my backround on my blogger.if you could.

thank.
Letitia Wolfgramm
love you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you hun for the birthday wish....and uhhhh ya I think im getting a lil wiser....just a lil?? lol Anyways I love you hun and you're my best birthday gift.

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.