In Abuse Childhood Enduring Family Mom Over Come Single Parent Thoughts

Over coming....the fear of another




Have you been in a situation so bad that you don't know how to get out? Have you ever feared for your life because of something that happened? Have you ever thought about giving up on life because you either can't handle it or it's just too difficult to bare? How far will you go to do something about it? It's never too late to find help. I know how it feels to be in a hard and terrifying situation. My childhood has made the biggest impact on my life, because of what I have witness and what I've experienced. Coming from a single parent household, fear wasn't an option to run away from when trouble hits, only each other. I couldn't bare to see my mother get beat by my biological father. Day and night was the same routine, he would come home from military duty, boss me and my siblings around like we were garbage. Demand my mom to prepare him food when he calls for it, drink 5 cases of beer while watching his kung-fu movies, have his drunken friends pop in and out like lice, just to have a drink. Next he would beat on my mom, when she didn't do anything wrong, just to show off to his military buddies that he's the man and that he's strong. Laughter would be roaring through the house and at the same time cries from frighten children will be soaring because what they are seeing been done to their mother. Blood, tears, anger, pain, and a hard fist was streaming all over my mothers helpless body. No one would stop my father as he continues to beat her over and over again. Dragging her body through the back door and suddenly throwing her into the kiddie pool. Pushing her head down as if she doesn't need to breath. Yelling and screaming to her wet head telling her that she's nothing, in hoping that she would talk back to him so he could beat on her some more. Then the fun for my so called father's friends began to cease. Fear, rage, arguments, fights was all around me. I couldn't do anything, I was only 5 years old. For a moment there I thought my mom was dead, but I soon saw my mom slowly popped her head up as my older sister came to her rescue. With a scared and shaky voice coming from my mom as she rushed towards my sister to protect her, she silently whisper into my sisters ears and said "it's OK, mommy will be alright. Please don't cry, I'll be alright my love." Right there was a moment I will never forget. Each day I pray that we will be out of this hellish hole we called "home". When that day came, my mom was full of joy, not only to be out of a abusive relationship, just the joy of having her little family safe from harm. Fear is the way of the devil. He only wants you to be damn in misery because he doesn't want anyone to be happy. By my mothers faith and strength to move on, was the best thing that could ever happen for me and my family. Faith is the way and truth is the light. No matter what may happen in our lives or what has already happened that is bad, we need to turn to the Lord each day for guidance and protection. And he will be there for you each step of the way. I believe that through faith, anything is possible. I am a sure witness of faith, because of my mom. And because of her faith, I'm here living my life through faith and happiness with my eternal companion, Mika. I do love my father, no matter what has happened in the past. The lord gave us a commandment to "Forgive" one another. And by that I shall continue to be strong and close to the Gospel.

Related Articles

0 comments:

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.