In Music There For Tomorrow

There for Tomorrow needs YOU!!!


OK...for many of you out there who knows me enough...I really don't like writing any blogs, but this I must write about...it's about "There for Tomorrow". Yep, the band that's all over my blog like a virus or something. Well I'm on their street team and they needed people to help and promote their show across the county. So I told my friend Katie that I would love to help them out....so, this is where all of you that reads this come in. I'm helping TFT(There for Tomorrow) promote their show on October 8 @ The Great Salt Air. The cost is $18.00 at the door and the show starts at 6pm. If you know anyone that likes their smooth yet crazy rock style, then let them know to come and check out TFT show next month. You can also check out their website: www.therefortomorrow.com and look at their show list and pass the word to everyone you know who lives close to where they will be playing. Every and any help will do to show your support for There for Tomorrow. They are really cool and real to the core. If you have any questions for me...you can leave me a comment. Thanks everyone!!

Related Articles

1 comments:

There For Tomorrow said...

They added me but idk if there going to put me on the SCOREBOARD maybe it takes time. I hope

J.Elu Photos. Powered by Blogger.